top of page

How Do I Get Started with ABA?


Your child's doctor must send a referral for ABA, which includes the diagnosis and reason for the request. 


Please fill out an intake form.


The information will be sent to your insurance company to request authorization for an initial assessment  

Initial Assessment

A BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) will meet with you and your child to complete an assessment and develop a plan


Once the insurance company approves the ABA therapy hours, services will begin!

Contact Us

Thanks for submitting!
We’ll get back to you shortly.

How Do I Contact You?

Please fill out the fields  of our "Contact Us" form, and one of our Behavioral Connections of Colorado therapists will contact you to start the intake process.

Kids Playing Tug of War

What Additional Resources Can Help My Child & Family?

We are connected to a number of other providers and organizations that support kids with Autism and developmental delays. Please browse our list of resources below, and let us know if you have any questions or need additional support!

Comprehensive Evaluations

Caregiver Resources

bottom of page